* This is a ZOOM webinar. Participation is free. Registration beforehand is mandatory. Once you registered, you will receive by e-mail the link to join the ZOOM session*
Living the COVID-19 phenomenon is opening people's eyes towards the fragility of being in control, how can a person feel in control while objectives are derailed or suspended, results are unpredictable, and, uncertainty is the common ground that is feeding the fears of the collective.
For coaches to rise up to the occasion and become most effective, they first need to be better equipped to deal with their own uncertainty before navigating their clients'.
In this masterclass, we will focus on
1. Rewiring one's mind to thrive with uncertainty
2. Shifting the coaching intention from working with clients on achieving their objectives (results-based-coaching) to working with clients on growing beyond their objectives (human-based-coaching).
Key take aways
1. Rewiring the mind to see choice within choicelessness
2. Coaching individuals beyond their objectives
3. Deeper understanding of presence in coaching
Samer is a nomadic coach who crosses with ease, cultures, traditions, and beliefs. Working on four continents in three languages as an ICF Master Coach, developing individuals and leaders, bringing cohesiveness to teams, and training professional coaches through his unique coaching methodology that activates presence by design to become the foundation of all human skill needed for impactful coaching, leadership brilliance and profound social change.
Samer currently resides in Brussels, serving his clients in stages, conference centers and training rooms around the world through his enterprise and coaching school KUN with mission of helping individuals and communities grow beyond limits. https://kuncoaching.com/
*Participation is free. Registration beforehand is mandatory. Once you registered, you will receive by e-mail the link to join the ZOOM session*
Présenté par Samer Hassan
Le 26 mai 2020
De 20:00 à 21:00