Arsenia’s passion for martial arts and facilitating self-transformation have led her to design this Introductory conference aimed at exploring your coach capacity.
She believes you can coach in a deeper way by being more present during your coaching session.
YOU WILL WALK AWAY:
- Inspired about what martial arts brings in Coaching and in your daily life
- Equipped with a strong awareness and new skills to coach from a deeper place as never before
- Increasing your emotional intelligence
- Bursting your inner strength and creativity
- Understanding what's the essence of a real Agile Coach
Arsenia Corcoba Santamaria
Arsenia Corcoba Santamaria is a catalyst of tribes. She's founder and owner of a Tribe called Tombo. She’s a Professional Certified Co-Active Coach (CPCC) having graduated from The Coaching Training Institute, San Rafael, CA, USA and completed the co-active leadership program with the same institute. Her purpose is to encourage people to have courageous conversations and to support teams to get in touch with their real successes. She connects high performers with their core, their inner person. Her aim is to maximize your innate creative skills and potential resources. She’s on a mission to connect and to drive people to create powerful visions & groups of heartful leaders.
Presented by Arsenia Corcoba Santamaria
On Oct 7, 2019
From 19:00 to 21:30
TRANSFORMA - Avenue Jules Bordet 13 - 1140 Evere