New Online ICF Credential Application Open
ICF's enhanced online credentialing application is live on Coachfederation.org. We're very excited to introduce this new application as it will make applying for an ICF Credential much more streamlined and simple for coaches-everything will be broken into logical steps and you'll be guided through the process better than before.
Please note that no changes were made to actual ICF Credential requirements at this time.
The new online application:
- Streamlines applying for an ICF Credential;
- Has easy-to-follow instructions;
- Allows coaches to create an application and complete forms incrementally before submitting their work for review (and payment) when complete;
- Shows coaches their current application status when they access their credentialing record;
- Sends an automated email to coaches when their credentialing application status changes, as well as provides reminders for tasks needing to be performed;
- Tracks correspondence between applicants and ICF staff in one location for easy reference; and
- Makes renewing an ICF Credential easier.
Staff members are also currently investigating the possibility of adding additional features at a later date, including the ability to allow applicants to track continuing coach education units (CCEUs) as earned and credentialing exam scheduling functionality.
If you submitted paperwork prior to the new application or you have been waiting for an exam opportunity, your information was automatically transferred to the new system and no action is needed on your part.
If you started an application but did not submit it to ICF for review before the new application launched, you will need to complete and submit a new application.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to connect with credentialing staff members at email@example.com.