Types of coaching
It is important that individuals, executives, leaders and members of the businesses thrive in a work environment in which they have mastered all the aspects, including in relation to each other, for taking on responsibilities or strategy change.
Our professional coaching is summed up in 4 points:
Business Coaching (or Corporate Coaching):
Business coaching is intended for companies with a large number of employees, and which are interested in coaching for specific assignments such as:
- HR or management support for the launch of a coaching activity
- training managers to become coaches
- development of coaching workshops
- consultancy for prevention and employees' welfare
- team coaching: creating high performance teams, managing difficult relationships within a team.
Business Coaching can therefore bring solutions to specific coaching requirements which fall within the overall strategy of the company.
Small Business Coaching:
Small Business Coaching is intended for companies with a limited number of employees (SME, start-up, etc.) but also for directors and managers of small structures. This coaching will enable and assist them in strengthening the strategy of their own businesses.
Staff Coaching (or Personal Coaching):
As its title suggests, Staff Coaching is not directed to a group but is intended to enhance personal development of an individual both in the work environment and private framework. Staff Coaching covers many fields of daily life such as:
- relationships with others
- striking a balance between professional and private life
- well-being and healthcare
Career Coaching is aimed at anyone who faces a delicate professional situation, whether it is :
- professional re-orientation
- decision-making in their careers
- transition between two functions
- assessment of current employment situation
Career Coaching can support partners throughout the process of professional change.